Philip Watson, Project Manager at surveyor practice Wells Senior, wasted no time getting to know GoReport. His user experience story is equally direct.
Philip first spotted GoReport at an industry conference and after tailoring the platform to meet his specific requirements, put it to work immediately on a large schedule of condition project. When we talked to Philip about his user experience with GoReport, what he said was equally efficient. Outlining the key benefits, Philip boiled it down to this list of six:
1. Accurate – tagging photos with a unique ID alleviates the need to make on-site indexing notes.
2. Helpful – auto-filing pictures into the correct project means there’s one less thing to think about.
3. Efficient – overall, the platform saves a huge amount of admin time.
4. Consistent – standardised formatting and language means there’s an identical look and feel across all reports, regardless of who compiled it.
5. Rigorous – it prompts for mandatory information, ensuring nothing gets overlooked.
6. Excellent service – the customer support team are knowledgeable and fast. Tailor-made tweaks to menus and usage issues are resolved within hours, if not minutes.
Philip Watson, Wells Senior, June 2017
Stay updated with the latest company + industry news
Let us know if you would like to discuss GoReport in more detail and we will arrange a call at your convenience