Structure of Software Sales Executive Role
GoReport is an innovative and dynamic software company that offers a unique value proposition to the property sector. Specialising in the digital surveying industry, our solution is used by surveying practices and asset management companies across the UK & Ireland to electronically capture data and produce high quality outputs to help businesses succeed.
Our company has grown year on year and as part of this continued expansion we are looking to hire a Sales Executive who is passionate about bringing GoReport to our Target Audience through Direct sales.
What you will do
As a Sales Executive, you are a key and integral part of the sales team. You will be responsible for;
- Understanding the underlying needs and requirements of our potential clients
- Engaging with our target prospects base to share knowledge and understanding about our product and the value it provides
- Managing a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage and develop relationships with potential buyers through to close of sale
- Sourcing new business opportunities via lead generation activities
- Demonstrating and presenting the GoReport solution to prospective clients via webinar
- Preparing quotes for the customer and negotiating contracts before closing the sale
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Providing accurate weekly forecasting and activity logging using a CRM system
- Keeping up to date with trends in the technology and surveying industry
- Proactively involving yourself in new initiatives that contribute to the continued success of GoReport and develop your career
Who you are
An energetic self-starter, you will naturally demonstrate enthusiasm, tenacity and innovation to secure new business and build long-term profitable relationships based upon integrity and trust. You will be comfortable with challenging the prospective client’s status quo by presenting value at all times.
You will be focused on your goals and believe in your ability to achieve success by consistently meeting your daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
What we are looking for
We are looking for you to demonstrate a desire and aptitude to develop a career in sales and be prepared to earn your responsibility through demonstrating the attitude and passion needed to succeed.
This role is suitable for individuals wishing to develop their career in sales. We require a couple of basics to make sure we are the right fit for each other;
- Desire and commitment to be successful in sales (2-3 years’ experience in a sales environment)
- Proven experience of B2B software sales or SAAS software sales
- A Passion and interest in technology and the benefits it brings
- Positive outlook and ability to be accountable for success and learn from failures
- Excellent written and personal communication skills
- Proficient IT skills in using Microsoft Office software
- Experience of communicating from Senior to C-level suite
- Understanding of using CRM or other Sales Management system
- Third level Qualification preferred but not essential
Department: GoReport Sales Team
Location: Northern Ireland, Belfast (UK Remote Considered)
Reports to: Head of Sales
Responsible for: Achieving or exceeding revenue targets
Salary is £25-35k (£40+ OTE) dependent on skills & experience
To apply for this position please submit a Cover Letter stating why this role is of interest to you along with a copy of your CV by Friday 30th October to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time