GoReport is an innovative and dynamic software company that offers a unique value proposition to the property sector. Specialising in the digital surveying industry, our solution is used by surveying practices and asset management companies across the UK & Ireland to electronically capture data so outputs are of the highest quality to help businesses succeed.
The company has grown year on year and as part of this continued expansion we are looking to hire a proactive Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team.
What you will do
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a key and integral part of the sales team. You will be responsible for;
• Engaging with our Target Prospects base to share knowledge and understanding about our product and the value it provides
• Managing a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage and develop relationships with potential buyers
• Securing follow up presentation and demonstration bookings through proactive outreach
• Working closely with the Marketing Team regarding opportunities and requirements to achieve agreed sales lead generation to sustain sales activity in line with the organisation’s business plan.
• Providing accurate weekly forecasting and activity logging using a CRM
• Proactively involving yourself in new initiatives that contribute to the continued success of GoReport and develop your career
Who you are
An energetic self-starter, you will naturally demonstrate enthusiasm, tenacity and innovation to secure new business and build long-term profitable relationships based upon integrity and trust. You will be comfortable with challenging the prospective client’s status quo by presenting value at all times.
You will be focused on your goals and believe in your ability to achieve success by consistently meeting your daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
What we are looking for
We are looking for you to demonstrate a desire and aptitude to develop a career in sales and be prepared to earn your responsibility through demonstrating the attitude and passion needed to succeed.
This role is suitable for individuals taking their first steps into a career in sales. We require a couple of basics to make sure we are the right fit for each other ;
• Desire and commitment to be successful in sales
• Positive outlook and ability to be accountable for success and learn from failures
• Experience or job placement working in a commercial environment and/or customer facing role
• Excellent written and personal communication skills.
• Proficient IT skills in using Microsoft Office software
• Understanding of using CRM or other Sales Management system is essential
• Third level Qualification preferred but not essential
Department: GoReport Sales Team
Location: Home Based – Remote (UK Time Zone)
Reports to: Head of Sales
Responsible for: Achieving or exceeding revenue targets
Salary is £19 – £21k plus targeted commission
To apply for the role please send your CV with covering letter by 28th February 2022 to email@example.com