“Digital data collection and reporting in surveying”: This article outlines the true benefits of digital data collection, what it means in practice and how can it be used to accelerate growth through effective implementation.
- What are the benefits of digital data collection?
- Digitisation supporting high volume
- Integration with other systems driving efficiency
- Project Capability and Flexibility
- What does Digital Data Collection in surveying mean in practice and how can it be used to accelerate growth?
- Novello Chartered Surveyors Case Study
- How did Novello Chartered Surveyors successfully implement digital data collection to support their growth?
- GoReport & Novello Chartered Surveyors Timeline of Engagement
Read the full Sava Technical Bulletin here https://resources.sava.co.uk/login (you simply need to register for a free account first if you haven’t done so already).